can I let my mouth do the listening

At this moment there are 6,470,818,671 people in the world. Some are running scared. Some are coming home. Some tell lies to make it through the day. Others are just not facing the truth. Some are evil men, at war with good. And some are good, struggling with evil. Six billion people in the world, six billion souls. And sometimes... all you need is one.

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

So you would think

so you would think being an insane person was bad enough. Actually really, it's not all that bad. Like you look things differently, you have a shorter fuse, you have crazy little outbursts of random energy, but it beats being normal right? Anyway back to my point. All my life I wanted to be in medicine. Like literally. All. My. Life. Music, Theatre, and Science is what I live for. My point. I'm already insane, I'm pessmistic to the very core, then I get thrown a Health Book to am told to read it for class. So I read it like a good little girl I am, because I'm interested and all that jazz. But now I have developed paranoia. Joy.