can I let my mouth do the listening

At this moment there are 6,470,818,671 people in the world. Some are running scared. Some are coming home. Some tell lies to make it through the day. Others are just not facing the truth. Some are evil men, at war with good. And some are good, struggling with evil. Six billion people in the world, six billion souls. And sometimes... all you need is one.

Thursday, December 17, 2009

back to the old life

I need people to stop lurking, and being nosy about people that they are not friends with anymore. because it's just plain ANNOYING. you guys are not friends anymore. you never were to begin with, so STOP WITH THE QUESTIONS!!! just because I am friends with you, I am not going to be your own personal spy. I am no longer in the middle of this. Don't you dare think that i still don't have a backbone. well guess what. I have a tiny tiny one, but It is mighty as hell, and I am not going to tell you shit all for all that I care. Stay out of each others lives, stay out of each others business. Stop asking me questions because I don't know if you are sick of it, but I sure am. I'm happy to see you both. Don't make me choose. because if you make me choose, I won't choose any of you. grow up. get a life. you're 18 now, so start acting like it