can I let my mouth do the listening

At this moment there are 6,470,818,671 people in the world. Some are running scared. Some are coming home. Some tell lies to make it through the day. Others are just not facing the truth. Some are evil men, at war with good. And some are good, struggling with evil. Six billion people in the world, six billion souls. And sometimes... all you need is one.

Saturday, September 19, 2009

SNSD and apples

So it's 10:37pm at night, and it is i am tired. The main reason I am tired, is because I am So. God. Damn. Bored. There is nothing to do ever since my brother went back to Ottawa for his 4th and final year at Carleton University. And I can barely talk to him during the week because of the course load, and I'm still trying to fit and schedule everything in, so I have time for everything. I have absolutely nothing to write about, in an pretty artistic way, so this is just going to be a normal blog, which I promise myself that I will do once in a while. I sound so desperate when I'm just talking about love all the time. But its such a beautiful concept that I just can't seem to grasp yet; so sue me. Today, my parents and I went to the Apple Fest in Georgetown ( a little cute town with old beautiful buildings near my University) and it was actually pretty neat. It was literally like flea market, but of course I didn't buy anything. I already spent so much money over the course of the last month. On school, on transportation ( damn rancid ministry of transportation), on my new room, on gas ( which is double because of the strike), on my books ( which cost 400 dollars), and food, and so on. Money is like running out of my pockets- well my parents' pockets- and I don't even have a job. I don't know if I should get a job or not because I MIGHT be moving into a room near my school, so if i get a job in Cambridge, I'm totally screwed if i get a room. So i don't know. I'm listening to 's Generation non stop. They are just so cute, and beautiful, and their songs are catchy. I miss my long hair. Oh well its hair, it will grow back. Well that was a boring blog. Sorry!!!!