can I let my mouth do the listening

At this moment there are 6,470,818,671 people in the world. Some are running scared. Some are coming home. Some tell lies to make it through the day. Others are just not facing the truth. Some are evil men, at war with good. And some are good, struggling with evil. Six billion people in the world, six billion souls. And sometimes... all you need is one.

Monday, September 21, 2009

rain rain go away

I love the rain, but not on Monday mornings. Mondays are so blah. Mondays are the days where you are so tired because the weekend was just yesterday, and you still want it to be the weekend. Tuesday is a better day then Monday, you are starting to get some energy. Wednesday is long days because you don't ever think the weekend is EVER going to come. Thursday is when you loose all your energy and is ready for the weekend. And Friday? there is no energy. You just drag yourself through the day because you know that tomorrow you get to sleep in. The process repeats itself over and over again.

wow, I sound so lazy when I say that. I know I'm trying out this time manageable thing, where I'm not procrastinating anymore. Hopefully it works. I really want to do good in school. And I sound like a big tool when I say that, but its true.