can I let my mouth do the listening

At this moment there are 6,470,818,671 people in the world. Some are running scared. Some are coming home. Some tell lies to make it through the day. Others are just not facing the truth. Some are evil men, at war with good. And some are good, struggling with evil. Six billion people in the world, six billion souls. And sometimes... all you need is one.

Saturday, September 19, 2009

happiness? I think not.

Just came back from a shower. And I realized something; I'm not singing in the shower anymore. That weirded me out. I guess I was just so caught up in my thoughts, that I was just silent. Thinking is what I am really afraid of these days. I try to preoccupy myself, so I don't think, but whenever I have the little moment to spare, thoughts just flood in like the air pushing its way out of a punctured balloon. Then I can't stop thinking about it. I can't stop thinking about the fact where I can never be truly happy. Look how happy I was in my latest blogs. I thought that this was it, yeah I'm so happy. But no, I have to go and it up. Which is not a new thing for, I pretty much up every relationship. This time was different though. I just completely stop liking him. Just one day, I literally woke up and had zero feelings for him. It was the most bizarre feeling ever. I guess the fact that it was a spur of the moment, and I was still heartbroken. I don't want to think of him as a rebound guy, but he was just too, happy. Gosh, I sound so stupid when I say that, but hear me out. He smiled when I was crying, yes that's right. He never asked if I was okay, all he said was to stop crying and I was being silly. All he did was joke, and it was NEVER serious with him. All he did was bury his emotions deep inside of him. Yes, I loved his jokes, but I can't love a clown. I can't stand being the sad all the time, and he made it worst by laughing all the time. He's a great guy, a great friend, but he just wasn't for me.  It was my heart that guided me to him, and it was my heart that guided itself out. I did open my eyes to a beautiful world, so I will thank him for that one day. Geez Victoria, why can't you be happy anymore? That is a question I've been wondering for the last 5 years. And I am nowhere near the answer.