can I let my mouth do the listening

At this moment there are 6,470,818,671 people in the world. Some are running scared. Some are coming home. Some tell lies to make it through the day. Others are just not facing the truth. Some are evil men, at war with good. And some are good, struggling with evil. Six billion people in the world, six billion souls. And sometimes... all you need is one.

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

habits

When they say that old habits die hard; they actually mean it.
Yes, I have tried to stop biting my nails, and it was like insane fidgeting; so why on earth didn't I see this coming? It's not that I don't want to talk to you, but I love it; way too much, then I should. You and I are like made to be friends. When I talk to you, I feel the world lift off my shoulders for those seconds that we are talking. And I know I shouldn't feel that, It's not allowed anymore. Old habits die hard, and I don't think this habit will die. But on earth would you pick September 22 to talk to me again? Why did you choose the day, where 365 days ago, we were walking alongside each other at 10 o'clock at night just talking and laughing. Where we were just so happy, and . Was it coincident? Or was it on purpose?