can I let my mouth do the listening

At this moment there are 6,470,818,671 people in the world. Some are running scared. Some are coming home. Some tell lies to make it through the day. Others are just not facing the truth. Some are evil men, at war with good. And some are good, struggling with evil. Six billion people in the world, six billion souls. And sometimes... all you need is one.

Friday, March 5, 2010

yes, If you're wondering, I am Surprised

I thought I was your best friend. I thought that after everything I said about you, that we would be closer? I don't know what happened? I thought that this whole friendship thing could work out for you and I even if you were all the way across the world, but I guess not. I guess you think, that after everything that happens and I guess that you think that even though you can go on and ignore me for the whole year unless I message you, that everything is going to be fine when you come back, and I'll still be here waiting in the sidelines, like the pushover you left me to be. Well guess what. I don't think so. This friendship is not a one way street, It is a two way one, and if you are not willing to do the effort, then I'm not going to push. I'm not going to force my car down through on coming traffic, while I have a red light. I'm not going to go through that do not enter sign, because I know I'm just going to get disappointed, and have to pull a U - Turn. I thought that we were friends, hell; I thought we were best friends. well this news flash was a slap in the face.