can I let my mouth do the listening

At this moment there are 6,470,818,671 people in the world. Some are running scared. Some are coming home. Some tell lies to make it through the day. Others are just not facing the truth. Some are evil men, at war with good. And some are good, struggling with evil. Six billion people in the world, six billion souls. And sometimes... all you need is one.

Saturday, March 6, 2010

another night

I feel so empty.
like something is missing from inside of me, and no matter how hard I try to think about what that is that I'm missing, it will just burrow itself deeper, so it can't be found. I don't know what it is, and its burning me inside with curiosity. I try to get a grip of myself and pull myself together, but somethings just can't be pulled together; like things you don't know. How am I suppose to know what to pull together, what to get a grip of, if I don't know what it is to start with. I feel empty, and useless, and not worthwhile. I am a sad excuse for a human being I'll tell you. I bury myself into the fantasies of tv shows, and movies, and books, knowing that I am just going to drown myself in depression. But I do it anyways. I do it because I'd rather live someone else live except for mine. People say that movies and fairytales STAY in movies and fairytales. But there wrong. Look around you folks, you have at least one thing that resembles a movie or a fairytale. But you don't notice it because you are too busy living it. I think I'm the storyteller. I think that I'm the one that nothing happens to, but it happens to the people around them. so it's my job to tell the story. But who do I tell it too? I have nothing to tell, I have no one to tell it too. Like I said, my show is going to get cancelled, it has no thrill and has not 'oomph' nothing. nata. I guess this is what happens when you have big dreams. You have to put your life on halt for a few years and focus on your 'future'. But I never knew that going after your dream is suppose to feel this lonely, and empty.

Well ladies and gentlemen, I am you're prime time exhibit A for a person who can safely say,
My Life Is Average.

Is it sad that the only people I've said goodnight to is you?
and you can't even say it back.