can I let my mouth do the listening

At this moment there are 6,470,818,671 people in the world. Some are running scared. Some are coming home. Some tell lies to make it through the day. Others are just not facing the truth. Some are evil men, at war with good. And some are good, struggling with evil. Six billion people in the world, six billion souls. And sometimes... all you need is one.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

What a boring life

so, its been awhile since I've actually written something worthwhile. but to tell you the truth, i have nothing to blog about. nothing is exciting, nothing is new. nothing is happening. not that i want drama, who wants that? but I want something exciting. I need some excitement in my life. I know that its fictional, but I wish the excitement and thrill that you see in movies were real. the thrill of love, the excitement of doing things youve never done before. but honestly nothing is happening. I believe that is because I am commuting from home for university. Because all i do is go to school, then I go homes and i have no social life whatsoever. Depressing isn't it? I think so. But I will change it. But i just have to get my head on striaght. I've started my journal again, but I stopped. I feel like I haven't been approaching my artistic side of life very much. But I promise to do better. I will learn how to play guitar. And that means learning more than 2 songs. I will be on the top of everything. I will be poetic. I will find excitement in my life.

til then
goodnight world. and thanks for keeping up with me. whoever you are. even if its one person, thank you.