can I let my mouth do the listening

At this moment there are 6,470,818,671 people in the world. Some are running scared. Some are coming home. Some tell lies to make it through the day. Others are just not facing the truth. Some are evil men, at war with good. And some are good, struggling with evil. Six billion people in the world, six billion souls. And sometimes... all you need is one.

Saturday, January 30, 2010

an introvert weekend

I didn't feel like being social today, so I stayed indoors, like the hermit I am. I read, and watched lived my social life through numerous episodes of Gossip Girl. The life I kinda wish I had. The easiness, the love, the fame. but I could live without the scandal. But what is fame? its something that drives you into a greedy green eyed monster. so maybe fame isn't a bad thing.

I am slowly catching up on my readings, and every sentence I am writing here, I regret. Why? Because I wish my life was more exciting for everyone to read. I want my life to be something that someone sits down and absorbs themselves into my life, and yearn for answers at the end of the  "episode" well folks, the season has hit a hiatus. maybe life will turn up in my pocket again one day

til then
I'm stuck being the bored weird one.
goodnight