can I let my mouth do the listening

At this moment there are 6,470,818,671 people in the world. Some are running scared. Some are coming home. Some tell lies to make it through the day. Others are just not facing the truth. Some are evil men, at war with good. And some are good, struggling with evil. Six billion people in the world, six billion souls. And sometimes... all you need is one.

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

lost of connection

I think orphanages are stupid. If you stop reading here, you will think I'm a low life, who thinks all the people in the orphanages are vermin.  But I don't think that. I think their are people who deserve a chance. But what i don't like is that they separate the brothers and sisters apart and want nothing to connect together. I think THAT is low, and that concept alone can be looked at as vermin. They are the only family they have left, and you want to separate them and not let them keep in touch? that is cruel. Yes, you are giving them a new life, but they will have to know somewhere down the line. That is a blood relative, and you can't leave them feeling alone in the world, because frankly, the world is a scary place.