can I let my mouth do the listening

At this moment there are 6,470,818,671 people in the world. Some are running scared. Some are coming home. Some tell lies to make it through the day. Others are just not facing the truth. Some are evil men, at war with good. And some are good, struggling with evil. Six billion people in the world, six billion souls. And sometimes... all you need is one.

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

chase

I'm sick of chasing. Because chasing leaves you nothing but broken. For once in my life, I want to feel special, I want to feel worth while, I want to be chased. I want to be the one you have to fight for, to go the limits to make me smile. I want you to be the one that does everything, just to show how grateful you are to have me. I want you to fight for me. To run after me when I leave. So I'm done. If you want me, then you better start now. Run to me. Stop me. Let me run away. And chase after me.